How do I fix a blurry Google Chrome browser?
1. Disable scaling
The solution to this annoying problem is quite simple, and here’s what you have to do. The problem is apparently caused by display scaling, and here’s how to fix it in Chrome.
Right-click on Chrome > Properties > Compatibility> Disable fullscreenoptimizations.
That’s it! And you can do this not only for Chrome but any other application or software that might seem blurry.
2. Uninstall Helvetica
Many users confirmed that uninstalling Helvetica fixed the problem.
So, if you already installed this extension on your browser, try removing it as soon as possible.
3. Clear your browser cache
If the problem persists, try clearing your cache and cookies. Keep in mind that this action may delete important browsing information so proceed carefully.
- Open Chrome > click on the three-dot menu
- Select More tools > click on Clear browsing data
- You can either choose a time range or simply select All time to delete everything
- Go to Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files > check both boxes > Clear data
4. Reset Chrome
If nothing worked, you can try to reset the Chrome browser. Keep in mind that by hitting the Reset button, you will delete all information stored by the browser.
- Click on the three-dot menu > select Settings
- Scroll down to advanced > click on Reset
By following all of these steps, you should be able to fix any blurring you may see while using Google Chrome.
5. Change Browser
Use Safari, Opera, Edge etc and see the difference. But above steps should help you.