Every Indian knows that the caste system is still prevalent in the country. There is injustice with people on the basis of caste. People are killed when they marry outside the caste. All the rules and regulations remain the same.
We organized the tournament to encourage the Brahmin community. We hold tournaments to support any community. I don’t see any problem with that. We consider ourselves Indians, not Brahmins.
It will be the most shittiest tournament of all.
– kishan thar कीशन थर Dalits life matters (isKishanThar) December 27, 2020
But they already have the national cricket team right?
– Angela Ferrão 🏳️🌈 (erFerraodesigns) December 30, 2020
I don’t believe in putting people in prisons but these people deserve exactly that
– 🏃 (@TheTragicSoul) December 27, 2020
Why lunch? Shouldn’t they be fasting for that extra power.
– spacemanspiff (@ritwmahan) December 27, 2020
Looking forward to the BPL (Brahmin Premiere League)
– Fahad Fossil (hadfahadfossil) December 30, 2020
And they say we dont believe in Casteism
– Mahua / মহুয়া (mahuadey20) December 28, 2020