Who Is Nihita Biswas?
Nihata Biswas is an advocate from Nepal famous for being the second wife of a French psychopath killer Charles Sobhraj alias the Bikini Killer alias the Serpent. After coming into the limelight by marrying Charles, she was approached by the makers of the Indian reality television game show Bigg Boss in 2011. Nihita participated in the fifth season of Bigg Boss in 2011; however, she was the first contestant to get evicted from the show.
Nihita Biswas Wiki Biography
Nihita Biswas was born in 1987 (age 33 years; as of 2021) in Kathmandu, Nepal. She did her schooling from Kathmandu’s Nepal’s St. Mary’s High School and later graduated with a law degree from Tribhuvan University, Kirtipur, Nepal.
Nihita Biswas Physical Appearance
Height (approx.): 5′ 2″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Nihita Biswas Relationship & more
Nihita Biswas was married to Charles Sohbraj
Nihita Biswas’s Family & Religion
Nihita Biswas is a Hindu by faith.
Nihita Biswas Parents
Nihita’s parents got separated when she was a toddler after which Nihita was raised by her mother. Nihita’s father was a Bengali origin businessman from Kolkata. Her mother, Shakuntala Thapa, is a lawyer and a human rights activist who is best known to represent Charles Sobhraj in the Supreme Court of Nepal.
Nihita Biswas Husband
Nihita Biswas got married to Charles Sobhraj inside Kathmandu Prison on 9 October 2008. She is second wife of a French serial killer, fraudster, and thief Charles Sobhraj -According to WIKIPEDIA
Nihita Biswas Controversy
Nihita, along with her mother, was charged with contempt of court by the Supreme Court of Nepal in 2010 after they accused the apex court judges of being biased in their verdict of Charles’ case. They were arrested and kept in prison for 24 hours for their outrageous remarks on the Supreme Court judges.
Nihita Biswas Social Media Accounts
Nihita Biswas has not any known social media accounts of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter as she is not active in any social media.
Nihita Biswas Facts/Trivia
- Nihita was attracted by the charm of Sobhraj when she paid him a visit for the first time as a translator for his visiting French lawyer and gradually tumbled in love with the Bikini Killer, an epithet earned by Sobhraj due to the attire of some of his victims.
- A number of books, movies, and web series have been made on the life of Nihita’s husband, Charles Sobhraj. A Bollywood film titled ‘Main Aur Charles’ in which actor Randeep Hooda starred in the lead role of Charles Sobhraj released in 2016, a Netflix and BBC collaboration web series titled “The Serpant” released in April 2021.
- Nihita was the first Nepali citizen to participate in Bigg Boss and was also the first contestant to get voted out of the show.
- Nihita faced an awkward situation on the very first day of her Bigg Boss journey when she was asked by a contestant if she has had sexual relations with the Sobhraj. At first, Nihita averted the question; however, upon being repeatedly asked about the same thing, she denied having sexual intercourse with the old man. The query bewildered and annoyed Nihita’s family and relatives in Nepal. Nihita’s mother even talked about it in an interaction with a media person. She said,
“I was shocked upon hearing the contestants question. We have a conservative society in Nepal. We didn’t expect such sensationalism or ignorance. Sobhraj is in prison whereas Nihita is not. How could the question of having sex with a prisoner arise?”
- Nihita believes that her husband was wrongly convicted in the murder case of an American national in Nepal in 1975, a case for which Charles has been serving a life sentence in the central jail of Kathmandu, and that there was no plausible evidence to prove him guilty.
Charles Sobhraj’s Wife Nihita Biswas
Besides her marriage to Sobhraj, Biswas is also recognized for starring in the fifth season of an Indian reality TV program known as Big Boss where housemates are voted out each week and the remaining particular person wins a money prize.
Nihita Biswas was the first person to get eliminated when she participated in 2011. She hasn’t spoken a lot since her stint on the TV program, nevertheless. In 2017, she reportedly donated blood earlier than Sobhraj had coronary heart surgical procedure.
#Nihita #Biswas #Charles #Sobhrajs #wife #Wiki #Age #Family #Biography #WikiBio