Somvati Amavasya 2020: Today is Somvati Amavasya and the last solar eclipse of the year 2020, know what is the importance?
What happens The
When the Sun enters Jupiter’s zodiac sign Sagittarius and Pisces, then it becomes bitter because Jupiter becomes weak due to Sun. Therefore all auspicious works like marriages, mundan, grihapravesha etc. are not done in Kharmas, because it is necessary to be a witness of Jupiter for auspicious works. It is not good to start any new work in this month. Engagement, start of house building, new house entry etc. are not done.
What to do in Kharmas The
Kharmas are the best time for charity. In this time, the results of charity and charity are more fruitful. In this month, the poor should donate food, food, clothing, etc. By this the pain of inauspicious planets is removed. This month is also good for chanting and meditation. In this month, meditation, worship, mantra chanting of Ishth is very beneficial. The planetary defects are removed by performing Navagraha Havan.
Things to do in Kharmas:
1. If Jupiter is in Sagittarius in horoscope, then auspicious works can be done in this month also.
2. There is no bond of Kharmas in the auspicious work or religious rituals to be performed. Therefore, you can do this type of work in this month.
3. Karmat, Jatakarma and Annaprashan etc. can be done in this period if decided beforehand.
4. If you are going to do Shraddha of someone in Gaya, then there is no bond of Kharmas in this also.
5. In the marriage of the court marriage does not make any kind of noise barrier. Hence courts can be merged.
Vat Savitri Vrat 2019: know how Savitri had snatched her husband from Yamraj, this is the importance and fast story
Even on Somavati Amavasya, devotees will not be able to perform Gangasanan, borders will be closed one night in advance.
Over 20 lakh devotees took holy dip in Haridwar on Somavati Amavasya
Somvati Amavasya 2020: After 20 years on Somvati Amavasya, this auspicious yoga, learn worship method and importance
Shani Pradosh Vrat: Today is Shani Pradosh fast, know its importance and method of worship