Under the PM-Kisan Yojana, 2000 honors amount of August-November 2020 period has been sent directly to your bank account. I hope this amount will be available every four months to help you in your farming needs. With best wishes to Lord Balarama Jayanti. ‘ Through SMS, this message has come on the mobile of every farmer whose account has reached the installment of 2000 on Sunday, but there are many farmers who have not received this amount in their account. The biggest reason for this is some minor mistakes. For example, the name written in an application is a mismatch from Aadhaar and from a bank account. If someone has not entered the Aadhaar number correctly, then the bank’s IFSC code.
According to the data available on PM Kisan Portal, 73 percent of Uttar Pradesh, 85 percent of Haryana, 82 percent of Rajasthan, only 10 percent of Madhya Pradesh, 97 percent of Bihar, 92 percent of Gujarat, 82 percent of Maharashtra, 91 percent of Telangana. , 90 per cent of Uttarakhand farmers have reached Rs 2000 as the sixth installment in their accounts.
Also read: Under PM Kisan, Rs 17 thousand crore sent to 8.55 crore farmers’ accounts, start of financing of 1 lakh crore rupees
Due to these minor mistakes, the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi installment is not reaching the account of millions of farmers. If you are also among these millions of farmers, then rectify this mistake now. For this you do not need to go anywhere, but you can fix it from your mobile at home, if you have downloaded the PM Kisan app, then it is even easier to rectify mistakes. Let’s know how to fix these mistakes …
- Go to the official website of PM-Kisan Scheme (https://pmkisan.gov.in/). Go to its Farmer Corner and click on the Edit Aadhaar Details option.
- You enter your Aadhaar number here. After this enter a captcha code and submit.
- If your name is wrong only, that is, your application and your name in Aadhaar are different, then you can fix it online.
- If there is any other mistake, then contact it in your Lekhpal and Agriculture Department office
What to do if you do not get the money even after this
- If you do not get the money even after applying, then contact the helpline (PM-Kisan Helpline 155261 or 1800115526 (Toll Free) issued by the Union Ministry of Agriculture. If you do not even talk, then the second number of the Ministry (011-23381092) But can also talk
Let us know that on Sunday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi released the sixth installment of Rs 2000 under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) scheme in the accounts of 8.5 crore farmers. 17 thousand crores were transferred to the accounts of 8.55 crore farmers. With this, PM Modi launched a funding facility of Rs 1 lakh crore. Since the inception of this scheme, about 10 crore farmers have benefited from it. After this installment, about 92 thousand crore rupees have been sent to the farmers so far.