Aditi Budhathoki is a well-known model and actor from Nepal. She gained immense popularity with the Punjabi music video “Main Teri Ho Gayi” (2017) sung by Millind Gaba.
Aditi Budhathoki was born on Sunday, 28 June 1992 (age 28 years; as of 2020) in Damak, Jhapa in Nepal. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. She did her graduation in Information Technology.
Height: 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Figure Measurements: 30-26-32
Family & Caste
She was born in a Nepali family.
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Mohan Budhathoki, works at Mainachuli Nirman Sewa (P.) Ltd. Her mother, Pushpa Budhathoki, is a fashion designer.
She started her career as a model. Her first modelling project was for a TV commercial of Maggie noodles. Later, she appeared in various print advertisements and TV commercials like Amazon, Blinge, Elen Blu, and Kuber Jewellery.
In 2018, she debuted as an actor in the Nepali film ‘Kri’ along with the popular Nepali actor Anmol K C. She was selected amongst 30 candidates for her role as Kesar in this film.
Aditi has appeared in various Punjabi music videos like ‘Ruseya Lagda Aen’ (2020), ‘Hawa Banke’ (2020), and ‘Tum Jahan Raho’ (2021).
- Film: Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961)
- TV Series: Clueless (1996)
- Holiday Destination: Greece
- Book: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- She has featured on the cover page of various Nepali and Indian magazines including Grandeur Lifestyle Magazine, WOW Magazine, Navyata, and Nari.
- She has also walked the ramp in various renowned fashion shows.
- Aditi is an animal lover and has a pet dog named Angel.
- She is a religious person and often visits religious places.
- Aditi Budhathoki follows a vegetarian diet.
- In 2013, she won the ‘Joy Papaya Glamhunt Award’ in the Best Skin category.
- She has also signed a contract with one of India’s biggest music companies ‘Sony Music.’
- Aditi is a fitness freak and practices Yoga and Zumba, 4 days a week.
- She won Best Debut actress for the Nepali film ‘Kri’ in 2018.
- She has worked as the brand ambassador of the Nepali FM channel ‘Ruslan FM 95.2.’
- Aditi was roped in the Hindi web-series “Inside Edge 2” in 2019, but later, she rejected the offer. In an interview, she said,
Yes, I did sign Inside Edge—when I was called about the fact I had bagged an offer, it was a dream come true. The first season of Inside Edge was extremely gripping and there would have been no turning back. But with new developments, I thought it was better I opt-out. The character I was offered didn’t have substance, and my gut told me not to do things half-heartedly. I would have also had minimal screen time. I always want to work on characters that challenge my acting prowess, so I actually don’t mind having less screen time if the character is powerful, but I want to leave an impact on the audience—to do that it doesn’t have to be a fully-fledged feature film. I try to look for assignments that would give me an adrenaline rush.”
- In 2020, she became the second Nepali celebrity to reach one million followers on Instagram after the popular Nepali actress Priyanka Karki.
- In 2021, she received the ‘Most Stylish Icon Award’ by Perfect Woman magazine.
#Aditi #Budhathoki #Wiki #Height #Age #Boyfriend #Family #Biography #WikiBio