You can find rays of light, even in the darkest of times. No matter how complicated some things can be, if you look closely, you’ll spot things that are often hard to see with the naked eye, and you might be surprised. After all, that’s what life is all about: feeling the warmth of the little things, that fill us with immense joy every day.
So with that in mind, Bright Side gathered 18 touching moments that will fill your life with beauty and will make you smile a lot.
1. “Taught Chloe to stand on my wheelchair’s foot rests, now all she wants to do is give me kisses.”
2. “Me and my wife celebrating 10 years together: Senior prom and our wedding day…”
3. “So, Cassidy (my daughter) was snuggling Elsa (our rescue pup) under her hoodie. I walked into the room and asked, ‘Where’s Elsa?’ Well, Elsa tried to get to me… and guess which hole of the hoodie she tried to use?? 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅”
4. “These are my little statues I’ve received for every mother related day in my life. (like births and Mother’s Day) I just received the middle one as a late Mother’s Day gift… I cried. I just had to share.”
5. “She just found out she’s pregnant.”
6. “I’m a plumber working in a ceiling void under a leaking shower and I have just been greeted by a curious kitty.”
7. It’s “Wear Your Food at Dinner” day
8. “Smart car full of floof”
9. “My nana texted me and said, “Papa gave her a stool so she could look out the window.”
10. Just a girl and her Dane…
11. “I work at a bird banding station, and we use burritos to weigh the owls we catch.”
12. “After financially struggling for my entire adult life, I finally got a good job in a different state about 2 years ago. My bills are finally shrinking, and I was able to replace all of my old shoes that were falling apart. I saw my full shoe closet today and felt like sharing.”
13. “About a month ago I introduced my new dog to my cat. Here’s how their relationship is progressing.”
14. “My 15-year-old Chihuahua has very sensitive eyes due to iris atrophy. Here she is in her ‘doggles.’ I smile at this photo on an hourly basis. Hope it has the same effect on others.”
15. “Told my girlfriend yesterday how the picture (on the left) made me calm whenever I was anxious. Today, she surprised me with this. ❤️”
16. “When Ravioli saw his pups for the first time!”
17. Ear game strong!
18. “My wife and I welcomed our little man into this crazy world a couple of days ago. With everything going on in the world today, it’s sometimes hard to find the light in the darkness. But mom and baby are healthy and happy, and that truly makes me smile.”
Would you like to share some of the happiest moments you’ve experienced during this month with us in the comment section? We’d like to smile with you and make others smile as well! Don’t hesitate to show this article to your friends to fill their day with joy.